- Susan Pudup (6 J) Susan is a retired school librarian and was a career educator in Wayne
- Stacey Scher (12 J) Stacey is an experienced teacher and active community member
- Mitch Badiner (2 J) Mitch is a former Wayne school psychologist and the current Director of Instruction for Bergen County Special Services
- Michael Bubba ( 1 J) Michael is a Wayne graduate and a volunteer firefighter and coach
On Nov. 8, 2016, support the candidates who can lead Wayne Public Schools efficiently and effectively! Share the following flyer with Wayne residents: wayne-boe-endorsement
Rep. Council Meetings
- September 21, 2016
- October 19, 2016
- November 30, 2016
- December 14, 2016
- January 18, 2017
- February 15, 2017
- March 15, 2017
- April 26, 2017
- May 17, 2017
- June 14, 2017
- PCEA Workshop: Wills, Living Wills, and Probate; October 25, 2016, Brownstone at 4p.m.
- PCEA Pension Workshop; November 15, 2016, Brownstone at 4 p.m. (RSVP immediately as this workshop fills up quickly).
- Fall Focus; October 5, 2016 at the Brownstone
- New Members Benefit Fair; October 14th at the Barnyard
- PCEA Children’s Halloween Event; October 29, 2016, Brownstone at 9 a.m.
If you have any ideas for a workshop, please email Keriann Palmieri at the WEA office at WEAWayne@Verizon.net
If you wish to view the PCEA events and workshops, please go to the following link:
A special question on the November Ballot in Wayne, NJ will ask residents to vote on funding for full day kindergarten. For more information on this, view the recent article in The Record.
The folly of using high-stakes standardized testing has finally been recognized on the federal level and No Child Left Behind has been replaced with the Every Student Succeeds Act. This act received bipartisan support and allows individual states to decide how to measure the quality of schools.
See link below for further details.